DEAR MEN, PLEASE TAKE EXTRA CARE OF YOUR PREGNANT WIVES.
Today I want us to discuss PREGNANCY.
Yes, you heard me PREGNANCY…
Do you know that things you do when your wife is pregnant actually contribute to the state of health of your wife and unborn child?
Listen, it bothers me a lot when I see men showing no concern to their pregnant wife or fail to adjust to some temporary changes!!!
It’s just 9 months, not forever. Pregnancy is not bought in the market, neither is it a software downloaded from the internet. It’s a seed planted by you and it’s germinating. There has to be a carrier of that seed while it grows, and women have been given the responsibility to carry it.
As we all know, Pregnancy is preparation to welcome a new member into the family. Pregnancy is a journey filled with fun, joy, pain, and other life situations.
When she is Pregnant except for a lot of change.
- She will nag
- She will request things unimaginable, which is unlike her.
- She will surely get lazy and will not even want to take her bath nor cook for you
- She will want to stretch her legs on your laps. Please pardon her.
- She will have an unsatisfiable needs.
The first Tri_mester of the journey can be so annoying. Women differ from each other during pregnancy.
- While most women are busy vomiting.
- Most of them sleep like waterleaf, they sleep off anywhere with the slightest chance even in the kitchen.
- While most women have fever.
- Most women be looking cranky and dry like Dustin powder.
- While most women add up weight.
- Most women appear like burnt offerings.
- Some even go-round with White handkerchief spitting in it.
Please tolerate this, it’s beautiful afterward.
Her attitude becomes annoying, most times you can’t stand her. But I get annoyed when I see men neglect their pregnant wife. She’s not an abomination, neither is she a curse. I must say, it’s not an easy journey for all.
The last Tri_mester is when you need to be extra patient, loving, enduring and understanding.
1) Always observe your wife’s feet while pregnant, it swells often. Please give her a basin of water to soak her leg once in a while, it’s one of the best treat women enjoy during pregnancy.
2) Ask her regularly how she feels and how the baby is. She’s the carrier so she feels him/her move.
3) Tell her how beautiful she looks during pregnancy e.g ” Honey see as the pregnancy make you fine, I will be impregnating you every month ooo” or even “is it my child that makes you fresh like this pass normal” Even if she has grown bigger in size cause of the pregnancy, celebrate her.
4) Don’t be upset if she ever wakes you up by 2 am to help massage her feet. We need to feel little of her discomfort and pain. She shouldn’t carry it alone, it’s our baby, we need to carry it together. (I don’t mean physical carriage though).
5) No book stopped sex during pregnancy, in short, it’s the best time to have sex with your partner. It’s not like the vagina stopped working during pregnancy. It helps get during delivery
6) Don’t be ashamed to take her out. Take her out once in a while to those lovie dovie places you used to go together. We love it when you show the world how happy we look together especially during pregnancy.
Most times I wonder what crosses the heart of men when they mistreat their pregnant wives. Carrying a child for 9 months isn’t easy.
I urge all men to get closer to their spouses during pregnancy because that’s one of the times she needs you most.
A big shout out to all men who fully stand by their wives during pregnancy. God bless you all.