#COVID19: Rt. Hon. Ugonna Ozurigbo (Ozb) Inaugurates Credible Distribution Committee Across His Constituency.
Office of The Member Representing Nkwerre/Isu/Nwangele/Njaba Fed. Constituency
RT. HON. UGONNA OZURIGBO (OZB) SET TO FLOOD NKWERRE/ISU/NWANGELE/NJABA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY WITH FOOD ITEMS (AS PALLIATIVES PACKAGES FOR CONSTITUENTS).
… INAUGURATES CREDIBLE DISTRIBUTION COMMITTEE ACROSS THE FOUR L.G.As.
In a bid to cushion the adverse economic effect of the Coronavirus pandemic and the necessitated lockdown in the State, Rt. Hon. Ugonna Ozurigbo (OZB), member representing Nkwerre/Isu/Nwangele/ Njaba Federal constituency has concluded plans to distribute food items to the most vulnerable and the poorest families in the villages of his Federal Constituency.
This comes after over 5000 individuals in the federal Constituency received health talks and sanitizers for safety against the Coronavirus Disease.
To achieve this second phase of palliative distribution, Rep. Ozurigbo has set up adhoc committees charged with the task of driving down the intentionof the donor to various villages through the Local Governments that form the constituency.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE ARE:
CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Ichie Nobert Okoro (Comittee Chairman & Coordinator Njaba L.G.A)
- Barr Paschal Onwukaike (Nkwerre Coordinator)
- Chief Cyracus. Dike ( Isu Coordinator)
- Chief. Ozigbu Ugochukwu (Nwangele Coordinator)
- Barr. Dike. Uche -. Secretary
- Chief. Val. Osuala – Member
- Hon. Chizobam O. Chizobam – Member
- Barr. Jude Uzoukwu – Member
- Chief Ike Christo EKwem – Member
- Barr. Tony Onuoha – Member
- Comr. Henry Anyaegbu
- Dike Philip – Media and Publicity
To ensure the target individuals are accessed, a Sub-committee has been set up at the Local Government level to be manned by the following:
Njaba L.G.A Sub-Committee
- Ichie Nobert Okoro ( Coordinator)
- Chief Ike Christo
- Chief Sam-Jack Okoro
- Hon. Louis Duru
- Hon. K.C. Njepuome
- Hon. Ezenwa Akuta
- Hon. Mrs. Adaobi Ijeomah.
- Hon. Damian Ezeji
- Ike Uche ( Network)
- Prince Ikem Obioma
Nwangele L.G.A Sub-Committee
- Chief Ozigbu Ugochukwu (Coordinator)
- Barr. Jude Uzoukwu
- Hon. Chizobam O. Chizobam
- Comr Henry Anyaegbu
- Hon. Onyema Agbarakwe
- Mr. Charles Dike
- Chief Izunna Obasi
- Mrs. Florence Uzoma
- Mr. Dike. Philip
- Mr. Charles Obiefule
Nkwerre L.G.A Sub-Committee
- Barr Paschal Onwukaike (Coordinator)
- Barr. Tony Onuoha
- Chief Felix Anueyiagu (Aririerimba)
- Mrs Lisa Asugha
- Hon. Ken. Ejiogu
- Dr. Pauly. Ojukwu
- Barr Augustine Mbagwu
- Hon. Betty Uzoma
- Chikezie Nwadike
- Francis Ashamkonye
Isu L.G.A Sub-Committee
- Chief Cyracus Dike (Coordinator)
- Chief. Geoffrey Asika
- Chief Val Osuala
- Chief. Vitus Ubah
- Hon. Chimezie Nwadike
- Hon. Ibeh Onyedikachi
- Mrs. Philomena Ofonagoro (Iron Lady)
- Ms. Obims Augusta
- Mr. Ozurumba Chimezie
- Pharm. David Madu
All Committee members are expected to put in their best to ensure the palliatives reach the most disadvantaged persons in the Federal Constituency.
A date for the commencement of the programme will be made public soon.
Nkwerre/Isu/Nwangele/Njaba Rep. Member.