A Company In Owerri Is Employing, Apply Now!!!
A busy business development establishment requires a Project Officer to be part of their highly industrious, versatile, and result-oriented team.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Political science, or related field.
• Highly computer literate and technologically savvy
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation
• Familiar with Google Apps: google doc, google slide, google meet, G- Drive, etc.
• Comfortable with using virtual platforms for meeting
• Effective Customer Service skills
• Effective Communication skills
• Prolific writing skills
• Fluent and accurate use of the English language
• Comfortable speaking to an audience
• Outstanding Marketing skills
• Ability to type expeditiously with accuracy and edit documents
• Ability to manage calendars and schedules
• Capacity to prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
• Teamwork and multi-faceted collaborations
• Meticulous Organizational skills
• Effective multi-tasking ability is a plus.
• To coordinate project activities, including scheduling, reporting, and document control.
• In charge of Information Management
• Responsible for maintaining crucial project documents that track project progress.
• Part of the team that manages and oversees the costs, scope, quality, and maintains the schedules of the project.
• Assists with the direct and control of all business operations.
• Assists in giving strategic guidance, and direction to the Chairman
• Assists with the management of resources, including the attracting, hiring, and retention of personnel.
• Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress.
• Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue
• Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy
• A high level of business awareness and acumen.
• Understanding the intricacies of financial management.
• Excellent Leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong crisis management and conflict mediation skills.
Send your CV and Applications to :